We pride ourselves on providing quality learning programmes for our children in a safe, secure and language enriched environment.
As well as exciting classroom programmes many children also have access to:
- Teacher Aide support for identified students with particular learning needs.
- Reading Recovery – Due to the cuts in Ministry funding for 2010, we will not be running the Reading Recovery programme instead children who would have been candidates will receive small group tuition.
- English Second Language programmes.
- Gifted and Talented programmes.
- Life Skills programmes.
- Oral Language programmes.
- Literacy Support programmes.
- Numeracy Support programmes.
Our senior students have the opportunity to participate in the Australian Exams for Science, Spelling, Writing, Mathematics, English and computer skills.
In this section we have some resources for teachers, some of which may be of interest to parents as well, and also some of our views on teaching, including theory and methodology. Please select one of the sections from the menu on the left.